Matnat Chaim’s offices after the fire

fire at Matnat Haim's officesOn Tuesday, January 10, 2023, a fire broke out in Matnat Chaim’s offices. The fire was caused by an electrical fault, and completely destroyed the offices in Jerusalem. There were no casualties, nor was there any data loss, but the building, infrastructure, equipment and furniture were severely damaged. The office is currently uninhabitable and we are looking for new office space.
We have undertaken a fundraising campaign to raise money to return the organization to full capacity. We are doing everything we can to insure that there is no disruption to our transplant activity, and extend our thanks to everyone who can help us in this difficult time.
Donate here>>